THE TRONTO TRILOGY
Vintage Analogue style Polysynth
Must be used with Native Instruments
KONTAKT 5.0.3 or later
(FULL RETAIL VERSION NEEDED)
- 7 waveforms + pink and white noise from 1972 synthesizer oscillators
- Recorded with 50 year old valve pre-amps to vintage tape
- A choice of 30 filters
- 6 LFOs, two per section (oscillator, filter, amplifier)
- 2 global LFOs and an AHD envelope modulating each of the 6 LFOs
- 36 variations of spring reverb
- 200 Presets
- Easily assign knobs and sliders to external controllers
- Unique 'saturation' button with custom tape/tube impulse response
- Choice of 3 interface colours
- Incredibly intuitive to learn and operate
With an identical interface to Tronto (minus the 3 colour themes), DCO is sampled WITHOUT TAPE from a famous 80s Japanese DCO polysynth.
The lack of 'real' tape saturation allows for very accurate sampling of the waveforms - enabling stability and PRECISION within synthesis.
Utilising a custom tape impulse response coupled with Kontakt 5's tape saturator, the sound appears very present and full.
CONCEPT, AUDIO AND PATCHES BY TRONSONIC
KONTAKT SCRIPTING AND CO-DESIGN WORK BY MARIO KRUSELJ : email@example.com